Littleton Adventist Hospital is known for its diverse programs and distinctive services:
- The Neuroscience program at Littleton Adventist Hospital offers coordinated neurotrauma, neurological, neurosurgical and neurointerventional care for patients who require advanced diagnostics and traetment for all kinds of neurological related disorders such as stroke, brain tumors, spinal disorders, Parkinson's Disease and trigeminal neuralgia.
- A full range of Women's and Children's Services, including The BirthPlace for labor and delivery. The Perinatal Care Center is dedicated to high-risk pregnancies and the Level III B Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) provides critical care for the tiniest babies.
- Emergency and Trauma Services, including a Level II Trauma Center with neurosurgeons, orthopedists and emergency physicians, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A cardiology program that includes a cardiac diagnostics lab, cardiac catheterization lab and nationally accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Surgical Services uses its 14-bed admitting area, 12-bed post-anesthesia area, two-room endoscopy lab/minor procedure area and state-of-the-art operating rooms to perform more than 10,000 procedures each year.
- Comprehensive medical imaging services include angiography, CT, digital mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
- A dedicated pediatric unit, including a pediatric intensive care unit. Children’s After Hours Care Center, in conjunction with The Children’s Hospital, provides expert emergency care for kids after hours.
- Private patient rooms large enough to accommodate the patient's family
Our Leaders - Meet our Executive Team
Littleton Adventist Hospital:
Manager, PR & Marketing
Phone (303) 738-2712
Pager (303) 203-5447