The New St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood
St. Anthony Hospital is one of Denver’s oldest and most progressive hospitals. The hospital was opened more than 100 years ago as a result of the determination of the Sisters of St. Francis who pioneered the development of health care institutions in the western United States. Today, that pioneering spirit is alive at the new St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood.
St. Anthony Hospital provides the highest level of shock-trauma, neurosciences, cardiology, oncology and orthopedic services. A care giving staff of more than 1700 associates and 222 exceptionally equipped private patient rooms will assure each patient receives optimal care.
A full-service, acute care hospital, St. Anthony Hospital specializes in:
- Cardiology Program and Rapid Response Heart Attack Care - St. Anthony Hospital is treating heart attacks 38 minutes faster than the national average.
- Primary Stroke Center - Our stroke program holds a Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has earned the 2010 American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Performance Plus Achievement Award.
- Emergency Care and Level I Trauma Center - We are equipped with a dedicated trauma room, T-10, which is the only surgical suite of its kind in Colorado. We also operate Flight for Life Colorado, providing emergency air transport throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Neurosurgery and Neurology Specialties through the Neurosciences Center - Our neuroscience program offers an exceptional degree of multidisciplinary collaboration from a medical team that includes expert doctors, radiologists, specially trained nurses and rehabilitation specialists along with the latest technology. InterMountain Neurosurgery and Neuroscience provides neurosurgical expertise for a wide variety of complex spine and brain disorders or trauma.
- da Vinci® Minimally Invasive Surgery - allowing surgeons to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures such as prostatectomy, hysterectomy and more through very small incisions with unmatched precision.
- Cancer and Oncology - St. Anthony Hospital Radiation Oncology has the only combined Novalis Tx™ and RapidArc™ radiotherapy technology in Denver or the Rocky Mountain region.
- Senior Health Centers - Whether you are a healthy senior seeking routine, primary medical care or you have complex health conditions, Senior Health Centers accept Medicare and offer convenient access to coordinated care for all senior health issues including a nationally-recognized Memory Disorder Evaluation Program, all in one location.
- Sleep Disorders Center - State-of-the-art sleep clinic and board certified sleep doctors to diagnose all types of sleep disorders including sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome and more.
Our Leaders - Meet our Executive Team
St. Anthony Hospital:
Cindy Rigot, Director of Marketing and Communications