Located at 2551 W. 84th Avenue, in Westminster, St. Anthony North is a full-service, acute-care community hospital is licensed for 196 beds and provides some 68,000 outpatient visits annually. It offers 24-hour emergency care and holds a Level IV trauma designation. For more information, please contact us at 303-426-2151.
A neighbor, a friend, a trusted part of the community
St. Anthony North Hospital has served the people of Westminster, Adams County and the surrounding communities since 1971. St. Anthony North operates one of the busiest emergency rooms in the Denver metro area, seeing more than 42,000 emergency patients each year.
A full-service, acute care hospital, St. Anthony North features a number of distinctive medical disciplines:
- 24-hour emergency care with Level IV trauma designation
- Cardiac care, Cath Lab, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Telemetry
- St. Anthony North Family Medicine Residency and Medical Center
- Medical and surgical services.
- The Birthplace.
- Orthopedic and Spine Institute
- Women's Health Specialists
- Outpatient services and day surgery
- Senior Health Center
- Sleep Disorders Center
Our Leaders - Meet our Executive Team
St. Anthony North Hospital:
Director, PR & Community Affairs
Phone (303) 430-5384
Pager (303) 206-5420