Cornerstone for health care services
Nestled in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Cañon City, St. Thomas More Hospital is the area’s cornerstone for health care services for Fremont County and surrounding rural communities. St. Thomas More Hospital enjoys affiliation with Centura Health Services forming a network of Healthcare services for the state of Colorado.
St. Thomas More Hospital has recently been awarded 5 stars by HealthGrades for Joint Replacement. This award also placed St. Thomas More Hospital as the best of the Southern Colorado Region for joint replacement, placing St. Thomas More Hospital in the top 15% in the nation for total joint replacement.
While St. Thomas More offers a broad array of medical and surgical services, here are some highlights:
- Level IV emergency room with a critical care transport unit and Flight For Life accessibility
- State-of-the-art imaging department housing new MRI and CT scanners, ultrasound capabilities and nuclear medicine technology
- State of the art Surgery Department, performing advanced laproscopic surgical procedures including metabolic and Bariatric surgeries.
- Infusion Center services
- The Birthing Center of St. Thomas More Hospital
- Women’s services, including a top-rated maternity unit with beautiful birthing rooms, gourmet meals and massage therapy
- Cardiac, physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation services
- Sleep Sleep Disorders Clinic and EEG lab, with comfortably appointed rooms
- Community Blood Bank
- Osteopathic Therapy Clinic
- St. Thomas More Physician Group, including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, OB/GYN services and Orthopaedic Surgery services.
Our Leaders - Meet the Executive Team
Jillian Maes, Director, Marketing & Communications
Phone (719) 285-2100